Become a Patient Family Advisor
Our health care system learns from your experience. Help us shape the future. Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) has made a commitment to involve citizens in establishing priorities and making decisions that matter to them and impact their lives, our community and the sustainability of our health care system.
Below are the current opportunities to be a Patient Family Advisor.
- Annapolis Valley, South Shore or South West areas Quality & Patient Safety Teams (PDF)
- Dartmouth General Hospital Quality & Patient Safety Teams (PDF)
- Nova Scotia Health Authority Renal Program
- Provincial Primary Health Care/Chronic Disease Management Quality Improvement & Safety (QI&S) Council (PDF) Deadline: January 31, 2018
- QEII Quality & Patient Safety Teams (PDF)