Become a Patient Family Advisor
Our health care system learns from your experience. Help us shape the future. Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) has made a commitment to involve citizens in establishing priorities and making decisions that matter to them and impact their lives, our community and the sustainability of our health care system.
Below are the current opportunities to be a Patient Family Advisor.
- Annapolis Valley, South Shore or South West areas Quality & Patient Safety Teams (PDF)
- Dartmouth General Hospital Quality & Patient Safety Teams (PDF)
- Halifax Infirmary and Victoria General Quality & Patient Safety Teams (PDF)
- Maternal and Child Health Program Quality Improvement & Safety Teams (PDF) Deadline: September 8, 2017
- Pediatric Operational Group Patient and Family Advisors (PDF) Deadline: September 8, 2017
- Nutrition and Food Services Room Service Steering Committee (PDF) - Deadline: September 18, 2017
- NSHA Critical Care Provincial Council (PDF) - Deadline: October 11, 2017