NSHA Central Zone Diagnostic Imaging Exam Preparation - MRI Enterography
Exam Type: MRI Enterography
Please follow the following preparation:
Nothing to eat or drink 4-6 hours before appointment time. Arrive 90 minutes early. Upon arrival you will be asked to drink multiple glasses of Sorbitol in water and may receive injection of Buscopan and Contrast Dye.
Safety is of utmost importance to us. If you need help standing or walking, please have someone come with you to your Diagnostic Imaging appointment.
Please do not wear scented personal products. Nova Scotia Health Authority is committed to creating a healthy and safe environment for patients, employees and visitors who are sensitive to chemicals in scented products.
Please report to registration 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. For registration location see below:
- Victoria General Site: Diagnostic Imaging registration desk, 3rd floor Dickson Building
- Halifax Infirmary Site: Diagnostic Imaging Registration desk, 3rd floor Halifax Infirmary Building
- Dartmouth General Site: Diagnostic Imaging, Main floor
- Cobequid Community Health Centre: Central Registration, Main floor
- Hants Community Hospital: Central Registration, Main floor
*Please bring your health care card.
If you have any questions, require scheduling changes, or wish to cancel your appointment, please notify the appropriate Scheduling Department:
Victoria General/Halifax Infirmary Sites: 902-473-3618