Dartmouth General Hospital - Redevelopment Service Impacts
Renovations at Dartmouth General Hospital are impacting the locations of some services. Check back here for updates on the impact of the renovations.
• The DGH Foundation offices have moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• The Diabetes Management Centre has moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• The Nutrition Education Clinic has also moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• Social Work, is now in room 1512
• Palliative Care is now in room 1512
• The Information Desk is now in room 2508
• DGH Foundation parking office, now in room 2200
• Chapel, now in room 2008
• Gift Shop, now in room 1005
• Patient Representative (Patient Relations) is now in room 1511
You can learn more about the QEII redevelopment project here.