Potential exposure to COVID-19 at two Moncton, NB locations
Thursday, October 8, 2020 - 04:53PM
Nova Scotians who recently visited the Moncton, New Brunswick area asked to review the following shared by New Brunswick Public Health (full release available here) about potential exposure to COVID-19 at two Moncton locations:
Optical Centre, Costco Moncton, 149 Granite Drive:
- October 1: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- October 2: 12:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- October 5: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
St-Hubert Restaurant, Moncton:
- October 3: 11:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- October 4: 11:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Anyone present at these locations on the named dates should monitor for symptoms of COVID-19.
Visit covid-self-assessment.novascotia.ca to do a self-assessment if in the past 48 hours you have had or you are currently experiencing:
- fever or cough (new or worsening)
- two or more of the following symptoms (new or worsening):
- sore throat
- runny nose
- shortness of breath
You can also call 811 if you don’t have online access to the self-assessment or if you have other symptoms that concern you.
- To self-isolate until you receive 811 advice on next steps.
- Do not go directly to a COVID-19 assessment centre without being directed to do so by 811.
Currently, anyone travelling to Nova Scotia from outside of the Atlantic Provinces is expected to self-isolate for 14 days after arriving.
All Nova Scotians are advised to continue monitoring for COVID-19 symptoms and are urged to follow Public Health guidelines on how to access care. Up to date information about COVID-19 is available at novascotia.ca/coronavirus
– 30 –
Provincial media line: 1-844-483-3344