Springhill ED Temporary Closures - Week of Sept 16 to 22
Nova Scotia Health Authority wishes to advise the public the emergency department at All Saints Springhill Collaborative Emergency Centre will be CLOSED as follows:
• Sunday, September 16 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Tuesday, September 18 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Thursday, September 20 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Friday, September 21 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Saturday, September 22 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
These closures are due to a lack of physician coverage.
The department is open during overnight hours (8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.) with coverage provided by the registered nurse/oversight physician team.
Those experiencing a medical emergency should always call 911. General health concerns can also be directed to HealthLink 811 where advice and information are available around the clock by simply dialing 811. The Mental Health Crisis Line operates 24/7 at 1-888-429-8167.
Anyone who is unclear on a proper course of action may also contact the Hospital at 902-597-3773 extension 1.
-- 30 –
Contact: Ann Keddy, Senior Communications Advisor, 902-664-6359