Our experienced staff can provide accurate information and compassionate counselling to assist you in making a decision that's right for you.
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(Callers may also leave a message at any time and a nurse will return the call during these hours.)
How do I access these clinics?
To get an appointment, call the 1-833-352-0719 on Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
There are two types of abortions.
- Surgical - You must have someone who will accompany you home. If you do not have someone with you, your appointment will be rescheduled. You should have nothing to eat or drink from midnight before your appointment. Bring your health card.
2018 NSHA Patient and Family Guide - Surgical Abortion (.pdf)
- Medical - You should have your health card and information about your drug insurance plan if applicable.
2018 NSHA Patient and Family Guide - Medical Abortion (.pdf)
What happens after my surgery?
Please referecne our NSHA Patient and Family Guide - After Your Procedure (.pdf) for detailed information about what happens after your your surgical appointment.
- Medical Abortion (Patient & Family Guide) (.pdf)
- Surgical Abortion (Patient & Family Guide) (.pdf)
- After Your Procedure (Patient & Family Guide) (.pdf)