NSHA Central Zone Diagnostic Imaging Exam Preparation
There is no preparation for this exam.
Safety is of utmost importance to us. If you need help standing or walking, please have someone come with you to your Diagnostic Imaging appointment.
Please do not wear scented personal products. Nova Scotia Health Authority is committed to creating a healthy and safe environment for patients, employees and visitors who are sensitive to chemicals in scented products.
Please report to registration 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. For registration location see below:
- Victoria General Site: Diagnostic Imaging registration desk, 3rd floor Dickson Building
- Halifax Infirmary Site: Diagnostic Imaging Registration desk, 3rd floor Halifax Infirmary Building
- Dartmouth General Site: Diagnostic Imaging, Main floor
- Cobequid Community Health Centre: Central Registration, Main floor
- Hants Community Hospital: Central Registration, Main floor
*Please bring your health care card.
If you have any questions, require scheduling changes, or wish to cancel your appointment, please notify the appropriate Scheduling Department:
Cobequid Community Health Centre: 902-869-6102
Victoria General/Halifax Infirmary Sites: 902-473-3618
Dartmouth General: 902-465-8598
Hants Community Hospital: 902-792-2076