Nova Scotia Health Vaccine Outreach Clinics offering drop-ins for Pfizer in Central Zone
Nova Scotia Health’s COVID-19 vaccine outreach clinics will be offering drop-ins for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in Central Zone to help support vaccine accessibility for residents and nearby community members.
The clinics are open to anyone age 12+ for their first or second dose at the following locations, at the following times:
- Sackville Library (636 Sackville Dr., Lower Sackville)
Monday, Nov. 15 from 3 to 7 p.m.
- North Preston Community Centre (44 Simmonds Rd., North Preston)
Tuesday, Nov. 16 from 1 to 6 p.m.
- Woodlawn Public Library (31 Eisner Blvd. Dartmouth)
Wednesday, Nov. 17 from noon to 6 p.m.
- Parents and Children Together (Suite 102-1114 Cole Harbour Rd., Cole Harbour)
Monday, Nov. 22 from noon to 4 p.m.
- Family Resource Centre of West Hants (61 Morison Drive, Windsor)
Tuesday, Nov. 23 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- North Grove (140-6 Primrose St, Dartmouth)
Friday, Dec. 3 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Community members will be asked to provide their health card number (if they have one) and ID at the vaccine clinic.
For those with mobility challenges, special needs, and/or have significant anxiety about needles, please notify clinic team members on site. Having this information helps the clinic team better offer support.
All eligible Nova Scotians are encouraged to get vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as possible.
For a list of other drop-in vaccine clinics available across the province, please visit https://www.nshealth.ca/drop-in-vaccine-clinics.
Up-to-date information around COVID-19 cases and resources can be found at www.novascotia.ca/coronavirus