Public Health Mobile Units providing drop-in COVID-19 testing in Northern and Central Zone on Sept. 20
The Public Health Mobile Units will be in Great Village and Dartmouth tomorrow, Sept. 20, to offer drop-in testing for COVID-19. Testing is free and available to all ages.
The Public Health Mobile Unit will be available for drop-in testing at:
- Great Village and District Volunteer Fire Brigade (8739 highway 2, Great Village)
Monday, Sept. 20 from 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Halifax Transit - Bridge Terminal (24 Nantucket Ave., Dartmouth)
Monday, Sept. 20 from 12 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Outdoors – weather dependent
To see all the upcoming Public Health Mobile Unit locations visit: https://www.nshealth.ca/visit-covid-19-testing-site
Important notes when visiting the mobile unit:
- Unless you have symptoms you do not need to self-isolate while you wait for your results, unless directly advised by Public Health to isolate.
- The testing method is standard PCR swab or Swish and Gargle for children and youth. Preparation is required for gargle testing. View instructions.
- Please bring your health card with you, if you have one.
- When testing is offered outside, please dress accordingly.
In addition to media releases, all potential exposure notifications are listed here: http://www.nshealth.ca/covid-exposures