A 2 ½ hour group session followed by monthly 1 hour group follow-up appointments to help people manage various health conditions, support them with a plan to improve their health, and build their confidence to carry out this plan through learning about:
· What it means to eat healthy
· What a complete physical activity program looks like
· Goal setting and action planning
· Other things that can be done to live well
Location and contact information
Who is the program for
For people referred to the Out-patient dietitian who are 18 years of age or over and have at least one of the following condition:
· Lipid abnormalities
· Overweight / obese
· Need for healthy lifestyle education
How do I get an appointment?
You can call 902-742-3542 ext 1246 to make an appointment or your health care provider can refer you.
* This is not a drop-in clinic, appointments are required.