What is the Nova Scotia Health tick service?
This service supports patients and providers with access to relevant and timely evidence-based information and coordinated access to care for tick-borne infections including:
Nova Scotia Health
Key resources and links
- etick - A mobile app and website where you can upload an image to identify different types of ticks.
- Communicable Diseases - Lyme Disease | novascotia.ca
- Tick safety - Government of Nova Scotia, Canada
- Where To Go for Healthcare in Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Community Pharmacy Primary Care Clinics
- Nova Scotia Health Mobile Primary Care Clinics
- Virtual Care Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Health Authority Virtual Urgent Care Service