The collaborative emergency centre is located to the right of the main entrance. A doctor is on-call from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Patients requiring urgent care after hours will see a paramedic and nurse, with telephone support from a doctor.
If you need help immediately, call 911.
To access the mental health mobile crisis team call 902-429-8167 or toll-free at 1-888-429-8167. This is a 24-hour, seven days a week phone service to help you or your loved one cope with mental health and addiction challenges in the moment.
Clinics and Services
View the list of NSHA programs and services
Visitors are welcome 24 hours a day according to patient preference and care needs. The number of visitors and time of visits will be decided together with the patient and their family.
Hours of Operation
- Diabetes Centre: Wednesday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Diagnostic Imaging / x-ray (DI): Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- EKG Department (EKG): Tuesday and Thursday: 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Laboratory Services: Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Occupational Therapy: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays: Hours vary.
- Physiotherapy Services: Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A $3 fee will be charged when you exit the parking lot. There is a temporary parking for dropping off and picking up patients available at no charge.
WiFi and Internet Access
Free Public Wifi.
Cafeteria and Vending Machines
The cafeteria is located on the lower level, beside the elevator.
Hours of operation:
Daily: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The Annapolis Community Health Centre provides health care to the residents and visitors of the surrounding communities. The centre houses the annapolis collaborative practice, collaborative emergency centre (CEC) and many other health care services and programs.