If you need help immediately, call 911.
To access the mental health mobile crisis team call 902-429-8167 or toll-free at 1-888-429-8167. This is a 24 hour, seven days a week phone service to help you or your loved one cope with mental health and addiction challenges in the moment.
Clinics and Services
- Dual Diagnosis Inpatient (Emerald Hall) (inpatient service)
- Dual Diagnosis Outreach (COAST)
- Seniors Mental Health Inpatient (Willow Hall) (inpatient service)
- Seniors Mental Health Outpatient
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Complex Case Inpatient (Transition Hall) (inpatient service)
- Transitional Living (Simpson Landing) (inpatient service)
- Volunteer Services
- Mount Hope Coffee Shop
- Mental Health Foundation of Nova Scotia
- Neuropsychology Service
For information, please call 902-464-3111
There is metered parking and daily parking passes available. Daily parking passes are available to buy from the parking office. The parking office is located inside the main doors of the Hugh Bell Service Centre.The following rates apply:
- Metered parking: $1 per hour
- Daily parking passes: $5 per day
- All on-site parking is free between the hours of 6 p.m. to 8 a.m.
The Mount Hope Building located at the Nova Scotia Hospital site. It is home to a variety of mental health and addictions programs and services.