Additional COVID-19 and influenza immunization and COVID-19 testing in NZ
Public Health supports access to COVID-19 and influenza immunization, as well as COVID-19 testing across the province. To help ensure all Nova Scotians have access to these important services, we will be holding testing and immunization clinics this week in Northern Zone.
COVID-19 testing clinic:
Parrsboro Lions Club
210 King St., Parrsboro
Wednesday, Nov. 1 from 12:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
COVID-19 and Influenza Immunization Clinic:
East Hants Family Resource Centre
Room 104 - 224 Highway 214, Elmsdale
Friday, Nov. 3 from 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- COVID-19 Moderna XBB.1.5 (age six months+)
- Influenza Quadrivalent (ages six months - 64 years)
- High-Dose influenza (age 65+)
Drop in only. Booked appointments not available.
COVID-19 rapid test kits available.
All upcoming clinics can be found online at www.nshealth.ca/PHMU.
COVID-19 testing clinics provide on-site PCR testing and give out rapid test kits. Unless otherwise noted, drop-ins and booked appointments are welcome. If you’d like to book an appointment, visit www.nshealth.ca/coronavirustesting or call 1-833-797-7772.
Immunization clinics offer COVID-19, influenza, and high-dose flu vaccines for those aged 65 and over, unless otherwise noted. Please see specific details in the listings below. To book an appointment, visit novascotia.ca/vaccination or call 1-833-797-7772.
Learn more about these vaccines and eligibility:
- Vaccines and testing are free to all who meet eligibility requirements.
- Please bring your health card if you have one.
- Immunization and testing clinics are health care environments. Masks are required and will be offered upon entry to the clinic.
- Please dress accordingly, as you may have to wait in line outside.
- Clinics may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- COVID-19 rapid test kits will also be available at most immunization clinics.
– 30 –