Zone and Facility Profiles
Nova Scotia Health is the largest provider of health services in Nova Scotia. Our workforce of more than 22,000 strong provides health care and support services in hospitals, health centres and community-based programs across the province.
Last year alone, we had more than 70,000 surgeries take place in our operating rooms, performed over one million diagnostic imaging exams and more than 560,000 people visited our emergency rooms.
Our scope goes beyond our province. We have the largest adult health sciences centre in Atlantic Canada and are among Canada’s top research centres.
Career opportunities are available in communities across Nova Scotia for caring, dedicated people who share our mission - Working together to achieve excellence in health, healing and learning. Learn more at the links below:
- Central Zone Handout (.pdf)
- Eastern Zone Handout (.pdf)
- Northern Zone Handout (.pdf)
- Western Zone Handout (.pdf)
- Aberdeen Hospital (.pdf)
- Cape Breton Hospital (.pdf)
- Colchester / East Hants Health Centre (.pdf)
- Cumberland Regional Health Centre (.pdf)
- Dartmouth General Hospital (.pdf)
- QEII Health Sciences Centre (.pdf)
- South Shore Regional Hospital (.pdf)
- St. Martha's Regional Hospital (.pdf)
- Yarmouth Regional Hospital (.pdf)