One of our nurses may call you 30 days after your surgery to have a short discussion about your recovery from your procedure. Your participation is voluntary and can help us improve surgical care for our patients.
Location and Contact Information
Below is a list of our participating hospitals and contact information for our surgical clinical nurse reviewers at each site. You can also email us at: ACS-NSQIP@nshealth.ca
- QEII Health Sciences Centre - Halifax Infirmary 902-219-3410 or 902-223-7397
- QEII Health Sciences Centre - Victoria General 902-222-4856
- Dartmouth General Hospital 902-430-9008
- South Shore Regional Hospital 902-523-5594
- Valley Regional Hospital 902-599-3419
- Yarmouth Regional Hospital 902-740-0953
- Aberdeen Hospital 902-921-1329
- Colchester East Hants Health Centre 902-890-7942
- Cumberland Regional Health Care Centre 902-397-0217
- Cape Breton Regional Hospital 902-574-1195
- St. Martha's Regional Hospital 902-870-4393
Nova Scotia Health is listening and learning from our patients. We know how important it is for patients to know what to expect before and after surgery and are working to improve education and communication with patients. This includes developing resources to support surgical patients.