- Our Leadership
- Our Strategic Plan
- The Wave - Stories from Nova Scotia Health
Reports, Statistics, and Accountability
- 2021/22 Nova Scotia Health Annual General Meeting video
- Collective Agreements
- Cyclotron – Radiation Safety Public Information & Disclosure Program
- Executive and CEO Travel / Hospitality Expense Reporting
- NSH Public Sector Compensation Disclosure
- Nova Scotia Health Authority Consolidated Financial Statements
- Fees and Bill Payments
- Doing business with NSH
- Your privacy with Nova Scotia Health
- Management Zones
- Chats on Change
Accessing Primary Care
There are many ways to access primary care, even if you're not currently attached to a primary care provider.
Answer a few quick questions to receive personalized instructions for accessing Nova Scotia Health's primary care options near you including in-person, virtual and telephone options.
Find Emergency Care
Use this tool to identify the emergency care options that are currently available nearest to you.
If this is a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1 for immediate assistance